The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM), has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the Sharing Innovations and Experiences from Korea for Higher Education Transformation in Africa (SIKET) and Intends to use part of the agreed amount of this grant for payment under a contract for developing and delivering Business incubation and Entrepreneurship training to Universities staff.
RUFORUM now invites individual consultants to express interest in providing these services, Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified and experienced to perform the services
1. Consultancy Services for Carrying out Literature Study on Korea Model and Contribution of Universities
2. Consultancy Services for Developing and Delivering Business Incubation and Entrepreneurship Training to Universities Staff
3. Consultancy Services for Setting up an Online Platform for matching Korean and African Universities
4. Consultancy Services for Sharing Lessons Using Media, Conferences and Publications.
5. Consultancy Services for Supervision of a Training at Two Universities
6. Consultancy Services for Technical Support from Korea to Setup Incubation Hubs at Two Universities
Deadline for Submission 30 OCTOBER 2020 at 15:00, Hrs EAT