RUFORUM is pleased to share with you Open Education Resources (OERs) that have been developed by RUFORUM Member universities and partners. Should you need to access all the AgShare Resources, you can type AgShare in the search engine at http://repository.ruforum.org/.
- How Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) impact on trends and future educational
- ICT in the RUFORUM Network: Changing Pedagogical Paradigms, Priorities, and Practice
- Guidelines for integrating gender into AgShare
- The potential of a multimedia open educational resource module in enhancing effective teaching and learning in a postgraduate agricultural program: experience from AgShare Project model
- Agshare open knowledge: improving rural communities through university student action research.
- Strategy for accessing Agricultural Indigenous Knowledge and Database Development: Constant Okello-Obura (Ph.D) from Makerere University
- Student Innovation Framework: Knowledge Creation in a Can. Muhammad Rashad from MSU Global
- Hybrid Integration of ICT in Education: A Case of UTAMU. Prof. Jude T Lubega from UTAMU
- The AgShare methodology: A scalable and sustainable method of filling critical gaps in agriculture related curriculum through a redesigned MSc process
The AgShare Toolkit:
The AgShare Quality Assurance Toolkit is meant to provide resources which can be used and referred to by trainers, faculty, staff and graduate students to assure that outputs for research and farm communities will follow best practices. Read more
Available Online Courses on Moodle: http://www.ruforum.activemoodle.com/
- PhD Aquaculture &Fisheries Science (4)
- Agricultural Information, Communication Management -AICM (15)
- Dry Land Resources Management (2)
- Research Methods (11)
- Virtual Learning Environment (1)
Take a Survey:
Help us to understand how you are accessing and using the OERs developed under AgShare in your universities.
Take a 3min Survey https://www.research.net/r/AgShare
Featured Videos: Indigenous Knowledge in Uganda
- Control of banana infections
- Manufacturing Local Fertilizer
- Increase of milk production
- Control of cattle bloat
- Traditional ways of treating mumps in calves
Key Online Sites for OERs:
- RUFORUM Institutional Repository: http://repository.ruforum.org/
- AgShare Indigenous Knowledge Database: http://agshare-ik.mak.ac.ug/
- OER Africa/AgShare: http://www.oerafrica.org/agshare
- Blog articles on AgShare: http://blog.ruforum.org/category/agshare/
Join the AgShare Conversation Online:
Get to know who is talking about AgShare and what their interests are using the Hashtag #AgShare2
RUFORUM encourages you to download, Share, Comment and contribute towards increased access and use of these African Open Education Resources.
RUFORUM appreciates the partnerships of Mekelle University, Haramaya University, Makerere University, Michigan State University and the South African Institute for Distance Education (SAIDE) in producing OERs that are influencing Curriculum in African Universities.