Do you understand the principles of adult learning? Do you appreciate gender and diversity issues? Do you have excellent facilitation and presentation skills? Would you like to work with a team of world class trainers?
African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD) is expanding its team of trainers and invites expressions of interest from seasoned trainers across Africa. An important part of AWARD’s overall capacity building efforts in Africa include developing the cadre of African trainers to deliver world-class gender, mentoring, science skills, and the leadership courses. Do you have;
- Experience in development and design of curricula and course materials
- Knowledge of the African Agricultural Research and Development landscape
- Subject matter expertise – science, proposal writing, leadership, management, mentoring, coaching, gender in agriculture, policy and entrepreneurship
- Experience working with a diverse audience (nationality, age, gender, discipline)
- A positive professional attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Are you bilingual? Preferred languages are English and French, but not limited to either of those two
Nationals from Southern and West Africa with the right qualifications will be given priority.
Send your application and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com by October 5, 2015.
AWARD is a catalyst for innovations with high potential to contribute to the prosperity and well-being of African smallholder farmers. We equip top women agricultural scientists across sub-Saharan Africa to accelerate agricultural gains by strengthening their research and leadership skills