Deadline: 10th June, 2015
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to enhance the roles livestock play in pathways out of poverty in developing countries. ILRI is a member of the CGIAR Consortium, a global research partnership of 15 centres working with many partners for a food-secure future. ILRI has two main campuses in East Africa and other hubs in East, West and southern Africa and South, Southeast and East Asia. www.ilri.org. CGIAR is a global agricultural research partnership for a food-secure future. Its science is carried out by 15 research centres that are members of the CGIAR Consortium in collaboration with hundreds of partner organizations. www.cgiar.org.
DAAD is a German Academic Exchange service which is a publicly funded, self-governing organization of the institutions of higher education in Germany. DAAD promotes international academic exchange as well as educational co-operation with developing countries through a variety of funding and scholarship programs.
Below are the eight PhD Scholarships
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship Improved vaccines for the control of East Coast fever in cattle in Africa (BecA – ILRI Hub)
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship Harnessing genetic diversity for improved goat productivity (BecA – ILRI Hub)
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship Mitigation of Greenhouse gas Emissions-Kenya
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship Food Safety and Zoonosis – African Bioservices project – Kenya
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship Animal Sciences for Sustainable Productivity (ASSP) – LegumeCHOICE in Ethiopia
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship – Burkina Faso
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship ILRI Tick unit – Kenya
- ILRI-DAAD PhD Scholarship Small Holder Pig Value Chain Project – Uganda
- ILRI Vacancy: Project Assistant – ZooLinK suite of Projects (Closing date: 2 June 2015)
This information was sourced from: http://www.ilri.org/jobs.