The Faculty of Agriculture of Jomo Kenyatta University, in conjunction with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is pleased to announce the availability of DAAD funded scholarships for students interested in the following programs;
- Sc. Food Science and Technology
- Sc. Horticulture
- D. Horticulture
- D. Food Science and Technology
Outstanding candidates seeking to apply for these scholarships must meet the following criteria;
- Be citizens of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Hold a Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree qualification with at least above average results
- The last university degree must have been completed less than six years ago at the time of application.
- Candidates for PhD scholarship should be staff members of a public or private university, or candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment.
- Meet the minimum Faculty requirements for admission, as detailed in the links below;
For further details, please contact the following;
NB: Applications must be received not later than Friday, June 12th, 2015.