Features of the app include:
- The full event schedule sorted by day, speaker, and/or track, and the ability to rate the sessions directly on the app
- Connect and exchange contact details with other attendees
- Share your event experiences on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Follow the event on Twitter using #RUFORUM
- Find session and exhibitor locations with maps of exhibit halls and session rooms
- See details about all the exhibitors and sponsors
- To download and install the app,follow the steps below;
- For apple and andriod users, please click here directly from your phone
- For BlackBerry, Windows Phone users, and Desktop computers, please click here to view using from your device.
- You can search in the apple store or Google play for RUFORUM or Biennial and the application will be listed in your search results
This app performs optimally whether or not there’s an Internet connection. For Blackberry users, the app version will be online. When connected, the app downloads updates (like a schedule or room change). Once downloaded, all of the data is stored locally on the device so it’s accessible even if there’s no Wi-Fi.